How do you make your website better? If this is your challenge, then this is the workshop youíve been waiting for.
You have some experience, but now itís time to learn more about the business goals and Key Performance Indicators of site optimization, the available tools and the processes needed to make it all work.
Whether you have just been tasked with improving the effectiveness of your website, just been put in charge of the web team, or just need to be sure that you are seeing the forest for the trees, this workshop is where website optimization is revealed and explored.
* How can a website be optimized?
* How do you increase effectiveness?
* What tools are available?
* Which techniques have the highest impact?
* What expertise is needed?
* Where should I focus my efforts?
* What are the hazards to watch for?
This workshop will give you the tricks, tools and techniques needed to improve navigation, increase engagement and improve conversion rates.
* Building a measurable site
* Designing for navigation vs. conversion
* Improving online persuasion
* KPIís for ecommerce, content sites, and intranets
* Understanding visitor behavior
* A/B & multivariate testing
If youíve been told to make your website "better", this workshop is for you. If youíve been tweaking your site for years, this workshop will put it all back into perspective.
Newcomers: Everything you need to know but didnít know to ask.
Practitioners: Everything you need to know but were afraid to ask.
Veterans: Everything you know but havenít seen all in one place.
There are many levers you can adjust in order to get more value out of your website. Understanding the variety of possible controls and the ability to measure the impact of adjusting them is the key to website success.