SEO Tips to Optimize your site

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

ashtonbrick

SEO Tips to Optimize your site

Post by ashtonbrick »

These are the 3 basic steps to optimize your site

1. Find good keywords for your domain name
2. Use your 'target keywords' in your Title
3. You must have a good content with your target keywords. Should be a relevant content.
siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

Not sure I agree with the first point. If i understand correctly you mean keywords in domain name which is never necessary. Keywords in domain name play a very small role with search engines. Infact its totally negligible.
xyz

Post by xyz »

Bold the main keyword in the contain is the another technique.
jim

Post by jim »

3. You must have a good content with your target keywords. Should be a relevant conte
:oops:

Domain name carries little significance when it comes to search engine rankings. Moreover it is widely observed that over optimization can surely lead to some minor penalties on Google which are hard to detect.

The best optimization technique is to produce useful website and your website will surely score top rankings.

Meanwhile you can read an interesting article on how to score top search engine rankings at :

http://www.seohawk.com/seo_articles/top ... nkings.asp

I am sure you will find it interesting

8)
montux

Post by montux »

I guess SEO is biased in On-Page And Off-Page optimization. Not only relevancy effect in ranking nowadays.
beamup

Post by beamup »

Hello

The Main point is, one need an extensive research on keywords. Because this will be the key to ranked your website well . Content Writing is another vital part. Keywords must be stuffed in the content, but not vigorusly.
Domain names got nothing to do with SEO. Its all about good content, tags, H1, keywords first.
Then later you must get inbound links as much as you can from relevant sites to yours. Then submission.. and saga goes on.. It never stops.

Steve
Gloria

Post by Gloria »

Regarding ON site optimalisation then are keywords use in title tag most import element.
Regarding OFF site optimalisation then is global link popularity of the site most import element.

Age of site, anchor text, keyword into body etc... are also import elements but probably combo of all those will give good result.
kerpal

Re: SEO Tips to Optimize your site

Post by kerpal »

ashtonbrick wrote:These are the 3 basic steps to optimize your site

3. You must have a good content with your target keywords. Should be a relevant content.
Of course, Keywords are very important.. Thorough research must be done so that iteasily ranks in google or any other search engines.. Correct me if I'm wrong please..

Post by tomfrederick »

Nice discussion.
jackshobs

Post by jackshobs »

Here are some SEO tips:

- Use link building
- Use Different Variations For Your Keyword Phrase
- Avoid flash and intro pages
- Make Your Website Easy To Navigate
- Add New And Unique Contents Daily
heryjonsion

RE :

Post by heryjonsion »

You can use social bookmarking and article submission methods for link building.The content of the website should be unique and well-written.Make sure that on page of the website should be perfect.