Website SEO suggestion

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

binaryoptionstrading

Website SEO suggestion

Post by binaryoptionstrading »

Hello,

I have made a website pixiemedia.co.uk for my services, i want to increase traffic on my website, in your opinion what should i do so that traffic also increase plus i get business also.
paperpan0

Post by paperpan0 »

Search Engine Optimization refers to the collection of techniques and practices that allow a site to get more traffic from search engines (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft). SEO can be divided into two main areas: off-page SEO and on-page SEO.
If a website is currently ranked #10 on Google, but wants to rise to #1, this websites needs to consider SEO. Because search engines have become more and more popular on the web, nearly anyone trying to get seen on the web can benefit from a little SEO loving.
MegaP_upsex

Post by MegaP_upsex »

You can build a modern and professional website or if you have an existing website we can optimize it so it will be found in search engines for your relevant target keywords.
RaymondDip

Post by RaymondDip »

You can do link building on your website to increase traffic for your website, do you know how to build links for your website? please visit given website for more details
yubmwapf

Re: Website SEO suggestion

Post by yubmwapf »

Christianz1 wrote:Hello,

I have made a website pixiemedia.co.uk for my services, i want to increase traffic on my website, in your opinion what should i do so that traffic also increase plus i get business also.
Hi, Christianz1!

If you want to get your business to be seen online, you should consider having your site checked by seo experts. You can do this by yourself though, but it takes a lot of time and patience. By the way, the experts at this kind of online marketing will surely bring traffic increase to your site and you get to the top of Google. Who wouldn't want that for their business, right?

So, if you are still looking, I know of an expert at this and they really do what they said they could do! You can check them online at

Hope it helps you buddy. Cheers!
Randalerarm

Post by Randalerarm »

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of taking steps to assure that your site is placed higher in search engine results than your competitors' websites. Google, MSN and Yahoo have a hold on the vast majority of daily searches performed on the Internet.
Randalerarm

Post by Randalerarm »

Content: Is the content relevant to what the user is searching for?
Performance: Does the site load fast and does it work properly?
Authority: Is the content useful enough to link to or do other authoritative sites use that website as a reference or cite the information that’s available?
User experience: How does the site look and behave? Is it easy to navigate around? Does it look safe? Does it have a high bounce rate?
braketech

Post by braketech »

Good original content, well implemented on page optimization and a solid link building campaign is usually more than sufficient for SEO.