How many backlink is enough for a Particular site?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

RobertArbiz

Post by RobertArbiz »

No one can tell you the exact number of links required for your websites ranking, make as much as a link you can, because the more links you build are good for your website to get higher ranking and authority.
paperpan0

Post by paperpan0 »

The key to ranking high in and recieving traffic from the search engines is to optimize your site for specific keyword phrases that are not too competetive. The number of links depends on the website competiton.
Svetlzaf

Re: How many backlink is enough for a Particular site?

Post by Svetlzaf »

mobile-Apps wrote:How many backlink is enough for a Particular site?
I found your question is little bit funny :P

Your question would be something like - "how many backlinks i have to create for ranking my site for a specific keyword ?"

I am also searching for the answer.
ngswastha

Post by ngswastha »

There is not any defined term for number of backlinks you have to create for your website. More the good links to your website more you get ranked for particular keyword in the search engine. Off page is all about creating backlinks. A internet marketing company in Chandigarh is 49 webstreet
Melaniejah

Post by Melaniejah »

Answer to your question in two words only - No Limit
Jacobpiems

Post by Jacobpiems »

I think that the authors say is very right, especially the views of the author close to our daily life.So we can go to the:Cheap Runescape Gold for study more.
Martinusemi

Post by Martinusemi »

Always focus on getting quality backlinks. One cannot predict how many backlinks would be enough to rank on first page of website. Maintaining a competitiveness, consistency, diversity and quality of links is also important with quantity of backlinks you gather.