Google Penalty?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

rocketfang9

Google Penalty?

Post by rocketfang9 »

Do you think I am likely to be penalized for sending products out for review? The bloggers are linking back to me, but I'm not specifically asking for links, just a review. I'm totally confused and worried that all the work I've done will actually negatively affect my website Any help greatly appreciated!
chrisye18

Re: Google Penalty?

Post by chrisye18 »

rocketfang9 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:15 am Do you think I am likely to be penalized for sending products out for review? The bloggers are linking back to me, but I'm not specifically asking for links, just a review. I'm totally confused and worried that all the work I've done will actually negatively affect my website Any help greatly appreciated!
Of course not. Google won't penalize you for this. It is like Beta Testing (when you give your product to the end-users for testing and ask them for sharing their reviews. And, no one will link back to your website or product page if you are spamming or having a spammy website.