Does a dedicated IP address help my search engine rankings?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

I personally feel dedicated IPs still help. As you said there are spammers everywhere and search engines care a lot for spam. If they find a IP with too much spam sites hosted definetely they are gonna boot you out of the index, but its very rare when it comes to search engine optimization.
jeeva

Post by jeeva »

If you want to check the speed test means you can test here. It provides IP-Details.com, Search and find ip address's,domain name host's whois information including city, country, global latitude & longitude coordinates....
Reverse Internet

Post by Reverse Internet »

Reverseinternet. com has recently launched reverse IP address lookupservice that can find other websites hosted on the same IP. You can also cross-reference websites based on Google Analytics and Google AdSense IDs.
lehua768

address

Post by lehua768 »

if your IP address is shared with many search engine spammers, your site´s ranking can be adversely affected. Therefore, some search engine marketers prefer to get a dedicated IP address from their web hosts.
lehua125

Post by lehua125 »

I personally feel dedicated IPs still help. As you said there are spammers everywhere and search engines care a lot for spam. If they find a IP with too much spam sites hosted definetely they are gonna boot you out of the index, but its very rare when it comes to search engine optimization.if your IP address is shared with many search engine spammers, your site´s ranking can be adversely affected. Therefore, some search engine marketers prefer to get a dedicated IP address from their web hosts.