Google pagerank!

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

patience

Post by patience »

For many sites, all that is needed to achieve top search engine rankings is a bit of d.i.y. search engine optimization. This article shows how simple the basics really are - it may be the only search engine optimization you'll need.
bobwilson37

Google PR

Post by bobwilson37 »

Use searchstatus addon on your firefox. It will display PR and alexa rank of your website..
acluett

Post by acluett »

Google Page rank is based on back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be.

1. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website. In most forums you are allowed to have a signature and in your signature you can put a link to your website. But another important note to look on is making sure the forum is somewhat related to your website. You will still get credit if it's not, but if it's related to your website than you will be accomplishing two tasks at once.

You will be advertising for your website (bringing in targeted traffic) You will also be building your websites presence.

Your websites presence is very important to your survival. The more people see, or hear about your website the more credibility you will have and this increases your chances of having these visitors come back and possibly become leads.

2. Submit to search engine directories. Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

Most search engine directories allow you to submit to their website for free. This will allow you to increase your web presence by being listed on another search engine, and it will also be a free link.

Remember the more links you have the higher your PR will be

3. Using ezine ads (or newsletters). Creating an ezine will probably be the most beneficial step you can take to increasing your web presence. When you create an ezine you will be able to keep visitors coming back to your website for more by using signatures and giving special deals.

Ezine's will also allow you to increase your back links. By creating an ezine you can submit your information about your ezine to an ezine directory. This directory will than link to your website(thus giving you a free link).

4. Creating and publishing articles. Articles are an easy source of generating new traffic. You can include your signature in your article. This will bring in more traffic from article submission directories.

Your signature usually consists of 4 to 8 lines. Usually the first line would be the title of the website that you are trying to advertise. The last line would be the link to the website and the lines in between these would be a sales pitch to draw your viewers into your website.

5. Links from related websites. Gaining links from related websites can be one of the most frustrating tasks you can attempt.
ayan

Post by ayan »

i use firefox add ons and it is really flexible...it gives me all the info i need.
jameskerry

Post by jameskerry »

Check it:
seobook.com
Smith22

RE:

Post by Smith22 »

There are many page rank tools available to check the status of your site. Google toolbar is the best tool to check the page rank status!
aalin

WATH IS

Post by aalin »

Well, the subject well, new ideas, I support what! Hope you can make more friends forum which, for more information and knowledge! Also want to express their views more!
johnclay

Post by johnclay »

Page rank is a method for being popular and more searchable website by specific keywords. Page rank is a patten of Google. Google update the page rank every 3 months.
anemoneangela

Post by anemoneangela »

There is a great tool google page rank checker. It is very good tool to check your website's page rank. It gives very good accuracy.
aaronbrendy

Post by aaronbrendy »

Page rank is a one type of method to being popular in search engine. It is a pattern that owned by Google Inc. As my knowledge Google update its PR every 3 months in a year.
venritz

Post by venritz »

There are many tools can be used to identify the sites page rank from Google. You can get it online, or browser add-ons. I prefer that you get used firefox plugin called SEO Quake. I love this thing because it gives a lot of information in your site, such as PR, the Google Directory, Yahoo links, etc.
adamadimos

Post by adamadimos »

Google page rank is service of Google to give different websites ranks on their reputation based. Google update its data at some interval of time. If you are using Firefox than you can install add ons " showstatus" to check the page rank.
decknelson

Post by decknelson »

Google Page-rank is an important thing for your website. As your page rank is high you can get maximum traffic to your website. Google updates this data at a fix interval of time. It also increase your site visibility easily.
AuroINSEO

Post by AuroINSEO »

Hello,
There are 3 ways how to check Google page rank Using Online Tools:
1. Online pagerank checker
2. Long-term pagerank checker
3. Google toolbar

Thanks
AuroINSEO
peterdell

Post by peterdell »

Page Rank on Google is a method, the relevance rating of your site compared to others in your niche.Google will place the Page Rank of each page of your site, not just the index. Therefore, each page on each site on the Internet.