Remember All Those SEO Tips You Read? They Are Wrong

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Aba

Remember All Those SEO Tips You Read? They Are Wrong

Post by Aba »

Well, not all of them. But the one you’ll very frequently encounter went something along these lines: a search engine likes text. Therefore, if you’re building a Flash website, its position on search engines will, by definition, suck.

Not any longer. Google, Yahoo and Adobe have worked together on a technology that will enable search engines to crawl Flash - not just static text, but dynamic web content, too.

Even more importantly, anyone who already has Flash technology deployed on their web site won’t have to alter it or enter any new data as it will be immediately searchable by search engines.

SEO Search engine optimization experts already know that optimization for search engines is an ever-changing game. There are no fixed rules that are set in stone, and everything can change on Google’s whim. This change, however, alters one of the fundamental SEO rules - the one that says that text is king. I’m looking forward to reports from various SEO experts who will inevitably track how these changes are affecting real life search results.
jalsahappy

Post by jalsahappy »

thnks for sharing....i am in the SEO service..it will be very useful to me