What is Autoblogging? (basically)

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

nicolasb86

Post by nicolasb86 »

Basically, the concept behind an autoblog is that it takes material from other sites when they’ve been updated, and automatically places it upon your site.

Before just taking content from other sites, there are copyright issues that should be taken into consideration. Overall, make sure the RSS feeds you are taking content from allow syndication in the first place.

Advantages:

1.) Bring in nice income (if done correctly) with possibly little effort after laying the groundwork.
2.) Will help you to promote other sites and/or blogs that you may have in your marketing arsenal.
3.) You can link yourself with all the different blogs that you setup. For example; link blog A to blog B, then blog B to C, then C to D, and this process can be done for as long as desired in a chain.
4.) The linking of various blogs will definitely help with SEO, although link building outside of the network will bring in most of the “link juice”.
5.) You can also use your autoblogs to feed to a main site, and this will definitely help tremendously in regards to SEO.

Groundwork:

1.) In the beginning, time should be spent (a few hours) to setup these sites
2.) Approximately a day or two following the initial work should be dedicated to link building and promoting.

The numbers game for autoblogs is pretty simple. If you have about 100 of them setup, and each one makes $1 or $2 a day, then you can come to an approximation of about how autoblogs can produce a sustainable income in the course of time.

http://www.internickmarketing.com/forum.php
jenniejames

Post by jenniejames »

Great Post

I have some doubt about auto blog that how its make work but now my doubt is clear when i read your post.Your post is more beneficial for me.I bookmark your post.thanks for sharing.
fishendeep

Post by fishendeep »

Autoblogging is the term we use to automatically create content for blogs, as opposed to manually writing individual posts.
ronoroa.zoro8

Post by ronoroa.zoro8 »

Auto Blog is the term used to automatically create the content of blogs, instead of writing individual messages manually. In the case of Auto Blogger, you can create messages based on content from another RSS feed. As you can get RSS feeds on anything, you can easily find the content automatically added to your blog from Word Press.
adamadimos

Post by adamadimos »

Auto blog is used to automatically create, rather than individual messages manually writing blog content, terms. In the case of car Blogger, you can create RSS feeds based on content from another message.
palomavictoria

Post by palomavictoria »

Autoblogging is the process of content being posted onto your blog automatically using special software. It leads to a diminishing in the actual amount of work and effort that is put in by the blogger. It is technology that leads to the generation of content for the blog automatically.
patsywalker

Post by patsywalker »

Autoblogging is a practice widely used Internet marketing to promote your affiliate products and make money. A serious problem of having a system running auto blog duplicate content, it is not necessarily bad for SEO wise but the problem begins when the content starts scraping range above the original page content.
RichardSmith

Post by RichardSmith »

Auto blogging: A controversial technique whereby content is automatically created for a blog, often a WordPress site, by pulling content from other sources and republishing it. Often, auto blogging is used as a way to earn money by posting AdSense or other ads on the site. Auto blogging is considered a Black Hat technique

Thanks and Regards

Richard Smith
shophia

Post by shophia »

Autoblogging is a phrase and i use to explain automated blogs and automated blogging. In other words, as an alternative of the typical technique of writing the content manually, or pasting articles from any article website manually, you can really make routine the content and linking for your blogs.
prorasan

Post by prorasan »

Autotagging enable in google analytics for adwords
jordenstive

Post by jordenstive »

Autoblogs are basically where you set up a blog which gets content from someone's site, and then republished it on yours. Also, This auto-blogging software searches out only fresh, applicable content on specific topics and are set up as a legitimate way of cross posting articles.
meganbrown

Post by meganbrown »

Thanks to all I get the meaning of auto blogging but here I have some doubts that isn't it count as duplicate content?

Please explain this too. Thanks in advance.
Richardlevins

Post by Richardlevins »

Suppose i have publish my one blog to site, There are few site who publish these blog at there site automicaly. This is called auto blogging.