SEO Forum Posting

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

srkmag

SEO Forum Posting

Post by srkmag »

I want to learn the effective method to do forum posting. Any body with guidelines?

1. How to research what is the best forum to post on.
2. How to know does forum offers dofollow link?
3. Any tools one can use to find it.

Thanks in advance
lizatailor23

Re:

Post by lizatailor23 »

Forum posting is a way to increase your page rank. Now the question is how its work. In webmaster forums there is a option of signature. Put your anchor text and attached the url of your website. By this process you create a back link. now post comments regularly to the forum.
jackkikk

Post by jackkikk »

Thanks for your valuable information about the effective method for forum posting. You have a great opportunity to build relationship with these members if you honestly participate in these forums. You can get direct referrals and leads from these forums. Thanks for sharing with us.
Shannon18

Post by Shannon18 »

You can create backlinks or relationship with other people from different forum as long as you participate with in these forum. I'm glad I'm here.
jamesdarksider

Re:

Post by jamesdarksider »

Forum Posting is one of the most important ways for making good quality backlinks. Forums can generate high quality back links. Here are some benefits of forum posting:
1. Forums are well cached by search engines.
2. You can control Anchor Text/URL factor effectively.
3. You can use deep links without any issue.
4. Forum posting is a very effective method to include in your overall link building marketing strategy.
5. First of all it is free. You can get free membership from almost all forums.
6. Adding valuable information to a forum thread can increase your credibility.
7. Forums links brings huge traffic if you post in niche forums.
8. Forum posting helps to build community for your business.
georgewilson

Post by georgewilson »

Forum Posting is always Free and easy to reply any website forum threads and Topics.It is basically used for improve site ranking on Google 1st page.
adumpaul

Post by adumpaul »

Forum posting is an effective seo technique to increase traffic.Its gives signature to keywords that increase rank of site.
carlos22

Post by carlos22 »

Today forum posting is very effective for seo if the posting link will good quality. The best quality forum to post is high page rank relevant forum site. Better is actual page rank. And the link will be do-follow. No-follow links is such type <a href="http://www.example.com/" rel="nofollow">Link text</a>. You can use google advance search to find out quality links.
churchwebsite

Post by churchwebsite »

Provided information is very useful and i agree that forum posting is one of the better way to get back links of website. It is also the best way to get unique traffic in your site. Thanks for providing Information.
tchshnxdjk

chanel bags

Post by tchshnxdjk »

Chanel Purses Classic Black Quilted. Chanel Handbags Make sure you have a handbag that will suit everything you do and everywhere you go. Chanel Bags You wouldn't want to carry big shoulder bags when you're wearing evening dresses, just as you wouldn't want to carry everything you need for work in little evening handbags. Chanel Outlet The basics include large handbags, medium-sized everyday handbags, Chanel 2012 such as satchel handbags, and evening bags. Then fill in the holes with the right fashion handbags based on what you do, Chanel where you go and what you wear. Chanel Purses Classic Black Quilted. "I love the fashion world. I love clothes. I love style." - wsfz_cn11
fordhenries

Re:

Post by fordhenries »

The process of creating a link pertaining to your site with anchor text in the signature line of your posting is called forum-posting. One of the important and vital features of forum is getting direct traffic to your website.
webmatrix

Post by webmatrix »

Forum posting is the best way for discussion over a topic,sharing views with others,and it also helps in increase of knowledge as well.