How to get a high page rank?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

davis

How to get a high page rank?

Post by davis »

Being a novice, I am in a fix. I keep forgetting different ways of promoting a website. Whenever I remember the theoretical concept, I fail while trying practically. I do not know how to be effective enough. Currently, I was trying to improve the ranking of my site. However, I couldn’t execute the strategy effectively. I thought I will develop good and feature-rich content for my site. However, this did not serve the purpose. It seems Google did not like my site. I also failed in driving relevant traffic to my site. What should I do now? Need your views.
adammarleymtts

Post by adammarleymtts »

To get traffic work on social media marketing websites like Facebook and twitter. And do classifieds posting and social book marking. It will get you huge of traffic to your website.
abbysmith11

Post by abbysmith11 »

to increase your page rank you can do link building and get backlinks from your theme related other high pr sites. It helps to improve your site pagerank as well as your site traffic
nancy1

Post by nancy1 »

Sites with high PageRank will get crawled by the search engine bots more often, and the crawls will be deeper.
alvypetersen

Post by alvypetersen »

i am agree with abby smith
to increase your page rank you can do link building and get backlinks from your theme related other high pr sites. It helps to improve your site pagerank as well as your site traffic
link building is really a great source of increase PR
lizatailor23

Re:

Post by lizatailor23 »

Page Rank can be calculated on the basis of the number of inbound links for a Web site as well as the quality of the pages providing inbound links. So, to get high PR, you have to increase the number of inbound links.
Brunocalvert

Post by Brunocalvert »

To get high page rank you need the strong Linkbuilding process.Because from that only you website will get the high traffic as a result of which you will get the high page rank on the search engine.Be sure that go for the strong and unique contents and the texts.
Maddy

Post by Maddy »

WOW, its extremely helpful, I'm glad !!
Connellmorgan

Post by Connellmorgan »

Its require a combination of work and a constant inserting backlinks in the desired high PR site. So that with the help of link juice, you can get desire ranking.
abeera

Post by abeera »

Of course there are many different ways. You may start exchanging links with PR1-2 websites, then with PR2-3, then with PR3-4 etc… and after a year of this madness you'll probably get a result.
Last edited by abeera on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoseGraham1

Post by JoseGraham1 »

by doing white hat seo.
Neetasha

How to get a high page rank

Post by Neetasha »

To getting high page rank you can do link building methods and get more back links to your website also.At the same time you can get more traffic for your website.
chirst

Page Rank

Post by chirst »

Page rank is a free tool to check Google PR. And its very helpful to create a inbound link process.
SusanJoy

Post by SusanJoy »

Perhaps the most effective of these methods is article writing because it allows links to your website to come from two sources.Provide great contents and articles for your link building purpose and ensure that your entire linking process is thoroughly relevant.
austinhomes

Post by austinhomes »

These are some important tips for get a high page rank.
Forum Posting,
Social Bookmarking,
Article Submission,
Press Release.