link baiting

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Maddy

link baiting

Post by Maddy »

Link baiting is a process of driving attention of people towards your site by adding controversial, provoking or any latest news at your site. Not necessary that the content should have to be relevant to your niche but that have to be unique and quality. When you're adding such content then people get interested to read it and luckily many quality sites also linked to your site.
eswari

Post by eswari »

Link bait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page - whether it's an article, blog post, picture, or any other section of cyberspace - that is designed for the specific intention of gathering links from as many different sources as possible.
lizatailor23

Re:

Post by lizatailor23 »

Link baiting is one of the most basic parts of SEO and can make effective changes. Many people believe that practice is a creative process of building profitable online relationships.
AuroINSEO111

Post by AuroINSEO111 »

Hi..folks..

Linkbait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page, whether it's an article, blog post, picture, or any other section of cyberspace it is basially designed for the specific intention of gathering links from as many different sources as possible.

Thanks
Neetasha

Link Baiting

Post by Neetasha »

Link baiting is a process of driving attention of people towards your site by adding controversial, provoking or any latest news at your site. Not necessary that the content should have to be relevant to your niche but that have to be unique and quality. When you're adding such content then people get interested to read it and luckily many quality sites also linked to your site.
Cheap Canada Goose

Post by Cheap Canada Goose »

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
vincentroberts

Re: link baiting

Post by vincentroberts »

Link bait, or more properly link bait, as a piece of content, such as an article, video or podcast that is placed on the Web that results in others wanting to link to that content. Essentially the content acts as "bait" for others to link in to the information.
martinnman

Post by martinnman »

Linkbait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page - whether it's articles, forums, images, or any other part of cyberspace - that is specifically designed to collect links to various sources so as much as possible.
sherlyroger86

Post by sherlyroger86 »

Nice! I really appreciate that you have given such a nice information regarding to link bait. I don't know about link bait yet. After read this article I have get knowledge about link bait. I'm glad to be here. Thanks for sharing this nice information.
Last edited by sherlyroger86 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mindi9

Post by mindi9 »

Really nice information about link baiting. Thanks for sharing it with us.
vincentroberts

Re: link baiting

Post by vincentroberts »

Link bait refers to anything on a website that encourages links from other websites. It can include content, online tools, downloads, or anything else that another site owner might find compelling enough to link to. Link bait is important because most search engines use backlinks as a major factor in determining ranking.
nancy1

Post by nancy1 »

Linkbait is essentially a piece of content placed on a web page - whether it's an article, blog post, picture, or any other section of cyberspace - that is designed for the specific intention of gathering links from as many different sources as possible.
maxgreatt

Post by maxgreatt »

Link baiting is the procedure of generating awareness of individuals towards your website by including controversial, invoking or any newest information at your website. Not necessary that the articles should have to be appropriate to your market but that have to be exclusive and quality.
outsourcefirm

Post by outsourcefirm »

Link baiting is a procedure of generating awareness of individuals towards your website by including debatable, invoking or any newest information at your website. Not necessary that the articles should have to be appropriate to your market but that have to be exclusive and excellent. When you're including such articles then individuals get fascinated to study it and fortunately many excellent websites also attached to your website.
Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Link baiting is simply persuading others to place a direct link to your web page.You need to give people a reason to mention you in their blog or on their website.