Why keywords are the most important part of SEO?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Maddy

Post by Maddy »

hi...

can anyone provide me the answer of Why keywords are the most important part of SEO?

share the answer...

thanks in advance...
Neetasha

Why keywords are the most important part of seo

Post by Neetasha »

keyword is the the most important for seo because we need to start seo work with a particular keyword and unique content.Then our keyword position is improve.If our keyword position is improve then our website also getting huge amount of traffic,good page rank and SERP position in Google.Basically seo is mostly used for internet marketing so we have more business in our website.
eswari

Post by eswari »

I agree with you Neetasha..Keyword research process is important in SEO..we have to select the keywords with less competition and more searches..
php developer

Post by php developer »

Hey Maddy, i think that you better know your answer we all are here to share knowledge and getting knowledge and one more thing is getting links.
Maddy you pass three link in your signature why? Why you don't put in your name and surname whatever bcz you need back link from your niche keyword......So please ask some fruitful question .........Don't mind it.

:shock:
osirus30

Post by osirus30 »

I believe that content is the most important part of SEO. Content is King and Google loves unique content.
prorasan

Post by prorasan »

Keyword is most important for SEO because it select word from Google for searching.
stevejustine

Post by stevejustine »

In starting an SEO Campaign, one of the most important SEO Strategies is Choosing the Right Keywords whichare essential key phrases that are used by potential visitors to find your website on search results.

Thanks.
infilon.com
susan_jane

Post by susan_jane »

Use long tail keywords for seo part to get good backlinks.
Atcomaartb2b
Location: 3 Floor Vaghela House, Nr Havmor Resturant, Navrangpura

Post by Atcomaartb2b »

Well keyword is important because whenever any user want to search in Google they just type only keyword not whole sentence like if someone has to find the price of i-phone then he/she only write in search engine's criteria like "Price of I-Phone". He/she doesn't write like this: "I want to purchase the I-Phone. So, I want o price of I-Phone." So, for this we have to use the keyword for the site.
heenakapoor

Post by heenakapoor »

Keywords are the basic and important thing is promotion of your website because it is use for inform to search engines and users about your website theme means your website is related to particular theme. When any user search any thing in search engines use the search words, called keywords.