Blog Commentind on auto approved blogs

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Maddy

Blog Commentind on auto approved blogs

Post by Maddy »

Hello friends,
I am doing blog comment with auto approved blogs, but still and not getting any backlinks. So please tell me how to get backlinks from auto approved blogs?

Thanks for reply advance. :)
AuroINSEO

Post by AuroINSEO »

Dear ..Maddy,

I understand your concerns. According to me maximum blogs are no follow thats why you are not getting backlink. So you should give more focus on those blogs which have qualitative content and high traffic. It will be great, if you will go for natural way of blog commenting or link building instead of this auto approved blog commenting.

Thanks
eswari

Post by eswari »

Hi Auro,
But if i am searching the dofollow blogs, i am not getting related blogs to my website.. for that any strategy is there?
php developer

Post by php developer »

Hello Folks, so many do follow blog is there, But main think is that you have to post qaulity comment just not only for back link purpose you can participate in that particular post and read it care fully than give your opinion. If your comment is good than moderate defiantly live your comment and you getting good back link from that blog or site.
zontyfinels

Post by zontyfinels »

What makes these Third Globe places an experience to go to are their modern mix of tourist places for visitors and guests.
webmatrix

Post by webmatrix »

Its just wastage of your precious time and valuable comments,because the chance of getting backlinks from automated blogs is very rare and seems like a dream.