6 top seo tips for Search Engine Optimization

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

jackjil258

6 top seo tips for Search Engine Optimization

Post by jackjil258 »

Primarily On-Page SEO is the most important than any other means of optimization. The processes are very simple but important while designing and content to pages. From my personal experience I have managed to come up 6 ways to optimize web pages easily.

1. Keywords positioning
I always try to use Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Trend, Overture Keyword Tool to search what other people are searching related to my content. Then write my content using those keywords. Some people just try to over populate keywords. I believe 6%-10% keywords in content in enough for search engines to find your website from thousands of website around the world.

2. Title Tags
Title tag is very important. Title should not be too long. For Google, 70 characters are enough for SERP. Keywords should be place in a natural way. Repetitions look is odd to see when web pages come on SERP. Descriptive titles have maximum clickthoughs.
lizatailor23

Re:

Post by lizatailor23 »

Excellent tips. I have been pretty much doing what you have listed and seen good results so far. Also off-page optimization should be done just as well to help with SERPS.
jordenstive

Post by jordenstive »

There are lots of SEO techniques are available in today's world. You can use as many as you want, but to get good results you must know best techniques for website. Also, Properly use your target keywords in headings. This will help search engines find your website.
engagedotscrm

Post by engagedotscrm »

1 unique content
2. keywords in Meta description
3. Anchor text
4. usage of keywords
5. H1 tags
6. getting quality backlinks.
pam7

Post by pam7 »

1 Write a good quality content .
2 Do blog commenting on relevant content sites.
3 Make a good use of the social media sites .
4 Forum posting is also the best way to make good links
5 Do dir submission
6 Use the web 2.0 sites for getting back links to your site and promote them.
adumpaul

Post by adumpaul »

pam7 wrote:1 Write a good quality content .
2 Do blog commenting on relevant content sites.
3 Make a good use of the social media sites .
4 Forum posting is also the best way to make good links
5 Do dir submission
6 Use the web 2.0 sites for getting back links to your site and promote them.
Nice tips.Fresh and unique content is very useful to get higher rank.
techwisepk

Post by techwisepk »

Hey ! I agree above all posts because all of this provide great tips. Very informative. Thanks.
webmatrix

Re: 6 top seo tips for Search Engine Optimization

Post by webmatrix »

jackjil258 wrote:Primarily On-Page SEO is the most important than any other means of optimization. The processes are very simple but important while designing and content to pages. From my personal experience I have managed to come up 6 ways to optimize web pages easily.

1. Keywords positioning
I always try to use Google’s Keyword Tool, Google Trend, Overture Keyword Tool to search what other people are searching related to my content. Then write my content using those keywords. Some people just try to over populate keywords. I believe 6%-10% keywords in content in enough for search engines to find your website from thousands of website around the world.

2. Title Tags
Title tag is very important. Title should not be too long. For Google, 70 characters are enough for SERP. Keywords should be place in a natural way. Repetitions look is odd to see when web pages come on SERP. Descriptive titles have maximum clickthoughs.

Where are the the remaining 4s.....
mariyajackson

Post by mariyajackson »

apart from on page optimization you we have to concentrate on off page optimization also to achieve good position in the search engine.
Luibokoretti

Post by Luibokoretti »

SeoDataService helped me to improve my rankings dramatically.