What is the advantage of Google Panda?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

iconwebservices

What is the advantage of Google Panda?

Post by iconwebservices »

Can any one tell me the advantage of Google panda.Thank you in advance.
C.Rebecca

Post by C.Rebecca »

Since Panda was a quality change which nuked many sites that had programmatically generated (spun), duplicate content, it has significantly:
- Improved quality of search results
- Improved user experience
RichardSmith

Post by RichardSmith »

Hi there,

In my opinion, Google panda is a new algorithm that works against the website that contains low quality articles,blog and simply copy and paste the description from other website to their website to increase the search engine rankings.

Thanks a lot
Richard Smith
shophia

Post by shophia »

According to me there are many advantages of Google panda. Here i define few advantages of Google panda.

1. The Google Panda algorithm update goaled to modify earlier algorithm rules that only based a website’s ranking with the quantity of backlinks surrounded.

2. The algorithm update uses simulated intelligence in order to estimate a website’s significance and quality.
markdevis2011

Post by markdevis2011 »

In my view, The search engines panda is a new formula that works against the web page that contains low quality articles,blog and simply duplicate the information from other web page to their web page to increase the serps.