how to do on page optimization??

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

aquariusmediaa91

how to do on page optimization??

Post by aquariusmediaa91 »

hi all friends...
i am new in seo filed.. and i have knowlege of off page optimization.. and i want to learn on page. so please tell me how can i do on page optimization...

Thanks...
C.Rebecca

Post by C.Rebecca »

Onpage is what you do on the pages of your website to to improve their search engine friendliness. Onpage optimization primarily includes:
- Writing fresh, unique content
- Including well-researched keywords in appropriate density
- Optimizing title by placing target keywords in the title
- Including meta title, description tags, ALT tags, H1 tags
- Developing a strong internal linking strategy (Proper anchor text)
- Including a sitemap
- Improving page loading speed
- Optimizing images and videos properly

Here’s more about it in detail: http://static.googleusercontent.com/ext ... -guide.pdf
susan_jane

Post by susan_jane »

On-page optimization is one of the very first step in seo. Proper on-page optimization for your website you can not only rank well in a search engine but also can increase the overall readability of your website for your visitors.
peter449

Post by peter449 »

If you want to increase site traffic, you’ve got to write content. People will not visit your site if you don’t write a decent amount of good quality content, and new visitors definitely won’t come back. So keep writing great posts. And If your site or blog’s design is messy, sloppy, hard to navigate, a rainbow of colors that don’t match or are hard on the eye, or full of errors, you will instantly go down the drain.
sneha1234

Post by sneha1234 »

On-page optimization increase the visibility of a webpage and make it search engine friendly. It includes meta tags, alt image tags, h1 tags, keyword density, internal linking, site map, w3 validation, url optimization.
heenakapoor

Post by heenakapoor »

On-page optimization is a basic and important process in promotion of your website because it is use for make your website SEO friendly add some codes in source code of your website. These codes run in background of your website, they don't effect in front look of your website. You should use following techniques for make your website SEO friendly

* Select right keywords
* Add Meta(Keywords, Description..)
* Image optimization
* Title optimization
* Use H1/H2..
* Use unique content
* Try to Avoid flash, Java scripts, frames.. etc.