How to increase of our site traffic?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

vietnamstyle89

Post by vietnamstyle89 »

Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
My site about vietnam travel
Thank you.
susan_jane

Post by susan_jane »

Update the fresh content regularly, link building and social bookmarking are useful to increase the traffic.
C.Rebecca

Post by C.Rebecca »

For traffic, you’ll need to expose your website to prospects using the following:

- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)
AndersonP

Post by AndersonP »

According to me best way to drive traffic is Link Building, it is best way to increase visitors on your website. It also helps you to get rank in Search Engines. You can also promote your website in Social Networking Sites, it also helps you to get number of traffic on website.
peter449

Post by peter449 »

If you want to increase traffic of your website then you have to give post in forum,social networking,social bookmarking, classifieds website, directory posting,article writing .so i think that your web site get good traffic. Blog commenting is a great option. When you comment on other blog’s 99.9% of the time there is a box you can write in your own site’s address. Then from there, when people view your comment, they can click through to your blog or website! Comment on as many different blog’s as you can. Maybe even set aside a day of the week for commenting. The more comments you leave, the more you are noticed, and the more traffic you get.
Atcomaartb2b
Location: 3 Floor Vaghela House, Nr Havmor Resturant, Navrangpura

Post by Atcomaartb2b »

Well you must have to do LinkWheel and SMO(Social Media Optimization) of your site to get the visitors or traffic to your site.
heenakapoor

Post by heenakapoor »

You can use following techniques for increase the traffic of your website:

* Post your links on Social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.. etc
* Post your links using link building techniques like Article marketing, Forum posting, Ad-classified.. etc
jamessobama

Post by jamessobama »

There are many method available which can help to generate traffic in the website. You may use the link building method which can help to generate traffic in the website. Social media optimization method help to generate massive traffic in the website. Video positing may help to generate massive traffic in the website.
alexisl

Post by alexisl »

Link Building is best way to drive traffic or increase visitors on your websites. Link Building helps you to get SERP. Social Networking websites are also best ways to increase visitors for your website. Just post links in Social networking sites and grow your friends community.

------------
Thanks,
BarryBenjamin

Post by BarryBenjamin »

You can create account on social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc.
Article Posting
Blog posting & updating
justinthomsony

Post by justinthomsony »

According to my experience, content is really one of the extreme feature to attract any of visitor and search engine. So, we should have to consider about our content. Then After, effective link building is one of most helpful feature to get massive traffic to our site. As we can really improve our site visibility and site page rank with the help of blog commenting, Social bookmarking, Forum posting and Video Submission.
carigdfrankes

Post by carigdfrankes »

best way to increase traffic
1.directory submission
2.article submission
3.blog comment
4.blog submission
5.forum posting
BobTylor

Post by BobTylor »

According to me the best way to bring customers is Weblink Developing, it is the best way to improve guests on your web page. It also allows you to get the position in Look for Applications.
zeorgethomas

Re:

Post by zeorgethomas »

Here are some great tips to improve your website and how search engines view them.
- Include relevant content, relevant to your page description and Meta keywords.
- Avoid flash, even though it looks cool, flash and animated banners and intros annoy visitors and search engine bots don't read them.
- Submit to quality directories.
- Make sure your robot.txt files are not blocking destination URLs that you do not want blocked.
- Choose your Meta keywords wisely and include them in your content.
- If you use icon or image links, include a text link.
- Write unique and compelling content.
- Don't bury text content in images.
- Don't forget to include your page descriptions.
- Submit articles to respectable and active article sites.
- Avoid hidden text and links.
- Publish a privacy policy.
alexisrois

Post by alexisrois »

You should try forum posting. It is the best way to get great amount of traffic.
You just need to provide quality content in higher pr forum sites. You will definitely get good traffic.
Last edited by alexisrois on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.