To use submission tools or not?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Adriaan

To use submission tools or not?

Post by Adriaan »

Do you use submission tools to automatically submit to search engines. I have tried using some in the past and never found them more effective. I have typically seen more results from submitting to some search engines on my own so that I can select the "best" search engines. And then I simply work to make sure my website is picked up and receives a good rating on the search engines.
etskulls

Post by etskulls »

I was using submission tools before but I don't use submission tools as it is not helpful today. We need to do manual work.
essaysk

Post by essaysk »

Search engines would automatically search your websites so you don't need to submit your sites to search engines.
C.Rebecca

Post by C.Rebecca »

Ideally, search engines should auto-detect your website/ blog but you may go in for submissions to catalyse the process, I use Keyword Country to submit my webpages to 158+ search engines. Up for it!
heenakapoor

Post by heenakapoor »

I never use submission tools for anything in promotion of my website because these tools don't submit information on right category and the websites where these websites post the links, remove links very soon.