Is Keyword Density Is Still Important Factor In SEO?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

alexisrois

Is Keyword Density Is Still Important Factor In SEO?

Post by alexisrois »

Keyword Density can be regarded as a supporting factor & not an authority factor, such that if you follow a certain number of occurrence of the keyword in a web page, the phrase gets outlined. It might work with newly launched sites & fresh keywords, along with other SEO analytics. But when it comes to high competition, it’s just another one aspect among all aspects.
churchwebsite

Post by churchwebsite »

I would say yes. Its the #1 way google knows for what search terms to bring up a site. To little keywords, and you wont be found, to many and you will be seen as spam.

I have a few sites, and this is one of the things I mainly use to be found for unique keywords...
meganbrown

Post by meganbrown »

Yes, keyword density plays an important factor in SEO. Using too much keyword in content decreases value and importance of content and visitor get disappointed as they are looking for useful information and they get nothing useful but only keyword.

Thus this harms our site traffic and also search engine too hates this and considered this as black hat techniques which named as keyword stuffing.
Madrona

Post by Madrona »

Keyword density is considered very important part of on-page seo and we should keep our keywords in proper density for better result.
dickystalon

Re :

Post by dickystalon »

Keyword density refers to the ratio of keywords as compared to the total words of the content.It should be in between 2%-4%.
Keyword density can improve the page rank of the website.