The head of SEO's?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

siva_aarya

The head of SEO's?

Post by siva_aarya »

8) THE KING AND QUEEN OF SEO's 8)

There are a lot of myths when it comes to SEO. There are however two main areas of your website you may want to pay particular attention too!

Content is Queen -
The second most important SEO aspect of your site is the actual content which is within it. It is imperative that it is not only displayed semantically, but that has enough keywords in there which directly relate to your site.

Backlinks are King -
Yes, this is the main factor that Search Engines use when they decide where to place your website. The more relevant backlinks that your site has the higher it will be placed in Search Engines. However, not just any backlinks will do! Try to obtain backlinks with sites that are also relevant to your website and Search Engines will decide that your website contains relevant information.
siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

I agree with you backlinks are king. But the type of backlinks when it comes to search engine rankings for search engine optimization varies widely, Search engines dont see consider all backlinks as good links. They filter a lot of links and only good quality links are given the necessary credit
YahooSeeker [Bot]

Backlinks

Post by YahooSeeker [Bot] »

Backlinks are the backbone of SEO campaign. Without them one cannot attain high rankings over SERP.
beautytips123

Post by beautytips123 »

There are lot of SEO gurus present in market. Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Moz - they all are highly reputed sites.
Donaldlox

Post by Donaldlox »

I only listen ever "content is the king" and I agree with it. In SEO, content is the basic and most important part of each and every task.