Benefits of SEO:

Get Update with the new plans and strategies that are being applied to search engines.

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

waspplace4

Post by waspplace4 »

any undated?
JustinVen

Benefits of SEO

Post by JustinVen »

On this topic there are different kind of opinion are listen of the candidates. Some people think this is the way to get higher traffic, some used to improve website page rank but in my opinion SEO is a technique that are use to improve the website quality in the search engine according the search engine. If our website run according to the search engines guidelines that we can complete our all requirements for which we have make the website. So don't make spamming to seo and improve the website quality for better reference by the search engine...
flightblock83

Benefits of SEO

Post by flightblock83 »

This is the best example which you offer with this post about the seo. I agree with you and admire to your knowledge.
Bogdanfxv

Re: Benefits of SEO

Post by Bogdanfxv »

[quote="vinod"]On this topic there are different kind of opinion are listen of the candidates. Some people think this is the way to get higher traffic, some used to improve website page rank but in my opinion SEO is a technique that are use to improve the website quality in the search engine according the search engine. If our website run according to the search engines guidelines that we can complete our all requirements for which we have make the website. So don't make spamming to seo and improve the website quality for better reference by the search engine...

Page Rank? Even guys from Google are saying now that it is old-fashioned factor. Do you even remember when the last PR update took place? :P