What is link pyramid ?

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

RichardSmith

What is link pyramid ?

Post by RichardSmith »

Hi there,

I would like to know that what is link pyramid and it's benefit ?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated here !!!

Thanks for help

Richard Smith
peter449

Post by peter449 »

A link pyramid are backlinks that are layered, in a diagram form they look like a pyramid.At the tip of the pyramid is the site you're looking to rank, then the layer below that is high pr links normally a fairly low amount, below 1000, then you have poor quality links normally PR0 that you link to the High PR backlinks, normally there are 1000s of these.This is effective because it gets the high PR backlinks indexed and it passes all the link juice from the rubbish no PR backlinks onto the high PR backlinks, making them even stronger.
KalvinMartin

Post by KalvinMartin »

Link Pyramid is one of actual SEO method which is used for ranking web sites quickly. Link Pyramid is structured by forming the composition of backlinks patterns such as pyramids. It mades with the purpose of building backlinks become more structured so that search engine robots are not detected as spam backlinks. The important elements of a link pyramid are

1) Web 2.0 Properties
2) Social Networks
3) Social Bookmarks
4) Article Directories
5) Press Releases
6) RSS Submissions
7) Video Submissions
8. Forum Profiles
9) Blog Comments
10) Pinger
SmithJones

What is link pyramid ?

Post by SmithJones »

Hello friends,

Link pyramid is the best because the main objective of the link pyramid to link the sites of lower quality and connect to the next higher quality sites. It works on the premise that the lowest quality sites link upwards to the next higher quality sites in your network. Sites can link laterally and upwards, but not downwards. It's quite magnificent actually, and makes a whole lot of sense method. Link pyramid gives Google what they want to see (or expect to see) from your site, and they will increase your search engine ranking.

Thanks and regards
Smith Jones
electra

Post by electra »

Link pyramids are a revolutionary strategy that exploits the binding factor of Web 2.0 authority sites. From quality links below basic level, a link connecting funnels power pyramid at level 1 of the pyramid which then links to your site.
Colpini

Post by Colpini »

Link pyramid is same like the link wheel just only having the difference that the linking structure from one site to other is done in pyramidal way!!
susan_jane

Post by susan_jane »

Link pyramid is used as a simple strategy of getting a variety of backlinks, but mainly high PR backlinks.
Atcomaartb2b
Location: 3 Floor Vaghela House, Nr Havmor Resturant, Navrangpura

Post by Atcomaartb2b »

I think for this the following link might be useful for you.

jacemiller12.hubpages.com/hub/What-is-a-Link-Pyramid
merryscanlan

Post by merryscanlan »

The Idea behind the Link Pyramid is that while link juice can pass from one site to the next, ranking penalties generally stop after one hop. It works on the premise that the lowest quality sites link upwards to the next higher quality sites in your network. Sites can link laterally and upwards but not downwards.
wind

Post by wind »

If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.
fordhenries

Re:

Post by fordhenries »

Link pyramid is simply building a layered linking structure. Like a layer of web 2.0 properties linking to your money site. Then a layer or articles linking to your web 2.0 followed by layer of Xrumer profile links linking to articles and followed by Scrapebox spam comments pointing to Xrumer profile links.
Henrydmoody

Post by Henrydmoody »

Online marketing can be a very complicated process especially when you're enclosed by conditions like weblog feedback, pr produces, backlinks, weblink tires, etc... I work as an online professional and I have been considering different ways that I can apply in my program to help my learners.
aident364

Post by aident364 »

Link pyramid is a tool to optimize a website and improve its performance in terms of ranking in different search engines. It targets a group of related links which yields maximum benefits. The lower quality websites are linked together with the superior quality websites and ultimately they also gain a better position. The home page of the websites gets benefited by the structured network of links.Another important purpose of link pyramids is to ensure that the back links having low value are not caught by the spam filters. It has proved to be one of the best strategies to promote your website.