De-indexed by MSN?

Discuss about the Microsoft's search engine which is upcoming in optimization with their algorithms.

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Reboot

De-indexed by MSN?

Post by Reboot »

Greetings!

Recently I had a few problems with a few sites
Recently they got de-indexed by MSN, for a reason that remains wierd to me. Even more a few other sites that linked to these ones (located on different IPs) received a penalty (drop in SERPS).

Do you have any idea why this happend - as far as I know the sites are legitim and no black hat seo is used.

Please let me know if you notice anything that may result in this MSN ban / penalty.

Thank you in advance.

hi

Post by Angelica »

It has happened to me as well. Seems they are manually removing sites. I have a lot of adsense sites that have been removed, even though they still had good unique content.
stevenmark42

Post by stevenmark42 »

It has encountered to me as well. It appears they are manually taking sites. I have a lot of adsense sites that have been removed, even though they however had beneficial unequaled content.
electra

Post by electra »

Maybe you have some link exchange issues ;)
Maybe your server get down for more time...
If i had more sites deindexed i could answered exactly...

Maybe it realized that your site uses some random content? (if the spider checks the same site twice and every time sees different results i think you can be in trouble)

MSN deindexed one of my sites too some time ago.
Cindypougs

Post by Cindypougs »

even though they still had good unique content.