what is the major benefit of directory submission in seo

Basics of search engine optimization,what is the need of SEO,their advantages in marketing and more

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Maddy

Post by Maddy »

HI,
Can any one tell me that What is the major benefit of directory submission in SEO?
I'm already done all most 1500 directory submission in last one month but there is no response in my website ranking.
PR none Alexa rank is 360 900, I wana improve website ranking and increase traffic on my site. How it possible in short time.
RichardSmith

Post by RichardSmith »

Hi Friends,

Directory submission is one of the most affordable, generally free, link building methods absolute out there today. It is one of the most acclimatized and broadly used methods of building back links for most of the online marketers. For those who are not accustomed with the process, it is a form of website submission where instead of search engine submissions where you just submit your site to the online web directories.

Thanks and Regards
Richard Smith
electra

Post by electra »

Hi,
Directory submission is the best way to get more quality back links. by using this method you can also get more visitors and more traffic on your websites.
Thanks for nice sharing me.
Colpini

Post by Colpini »

Thanks for sharing this, its quite useful! I highly appreciate your sharing!
susan_jane

Post by susan_jane »

Directory submission is a off-page seo technique used to get backlinks on your site.
Atcomaartb2b
Location: 3 Floor Vaghela House, Nr Havmor Resturant, Navrangpura

Post by Atcomaartb2b »

To get the back link and traffic to your site.
heenakapoor

Post by heenakapoor »

Directory submission is use for save your links on internet like you save the phone number of your known in Phone book directory. It help to increase the traffic, ranking and Page rank of your website. If moderator of Directory website accept your links, your links stable for long time. t is a cost effective way to build quality backlinks and promote your website.
seseo191

Post by seseo191 »

Directory submission is simple and easy way to create back links.
blesson

Post by blesson »

Directory submission is one of the most affordable, generally free, link building methods absolute out there today and it is use in off page activity
toms

toms

Post by toms »

Hi,
Directory submission is the best way to get more quality back links. by using this method you can also get more visitors and more traffic on your websites.
Thanks for nice sharing me
mariyajackson

Post by mariyajackson »

Directory submission gives backlinks to the sites. There are also instant approval directory submission sites which approves the links instantly.