If they point to the same server then it means there’s not a different folder for the sub domain. Adding a rule to the existing htaccess can eliminate your problem. With the help of cpanel interface you might just edit the apache settings.
- What Causes Sandbox filter? New experiment reveals why sandbox filter exists. Is sandbox a side effect of trust rank?
- What is the role of age of domain in SEO?
- How do Affiliate Marketing and Duplicate content relate?
- My site is showing in top 10 in Google results. But it is not there in yahoo's top 1000! Why?
- What is duplicate content for search engines?
You cannot comment on this entry