Usually all paid links are not to manipulate the search engines. But there are SEO companies who act on behalf of clients to contact many charity organizations lure them with money and buy links on their site. Charity organizations don't have a lot of money coming from commercial activities and getting money easily by just adding a link on their site is easy money for them. There are some non-profit websites flooded with junk links to pharmacy, casino, credit card, debt consolidation related websites.
- What are the best social bookmarking sites?
- Can links from foreign sites hurt your Google US rankings?
- How to get regional rankings in google regional sites?
- Do virtually hosted sites get banned by Google?
- What are the SEO tips to remember when linking a mini sites to the main site?
You cannot comment on this entry