SEO and Web Design

Web site design, graphics, logos, web development,templates design discussions.

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

bloggerforce

SEO and Web Design

Post by bloggerforce »

Search Engine Optimization is a method to allow search engines to access your website by honing in on your meta tags. Therefore, you must ensure that your tags are properly worded and placed, i.e., using a specific number of characters for your title, keywords, and description, on every page of your website as this will ultimately increase your traffic flow.
But before all this, you must be aware of that Web Design is an important aspect for SEO. Therefore, you need to design your website in such a way so that it is much more appealing to its visitors than the others out there. After all, Good website designs allure visitors to at least visit through the whole site.
Hence here are some web design tips to make your site look more attractive.
• You must choose carefully, a professional color scheme for your website as it represents your company's image. Stick to two or three complementary colors.
• Try to use images and graphics in your website. This will prove to be highly beneficial for you in case the visitor is not free to read your content but if you can attract them by images then you can convey your important message clearly. This will also help in capturing the visitor's attention and recall your site to visit again and again. But remember, do not over use Flash and other animation tools as this leads to an increase in page’s loading time and also looks unprofessional.
• Try to use bullets and numbering to make your content more crisp and lucid. Your visitor might not read every sentence of your content but can read the bulleted points easily.
• You must ensure that your visitors can read the text on the background i.e. if the background is dark always use light color for the writing a text and visa versa.
• You don't need to fill the whole screen with text and graphics instead use the white space effectively, and allow elements to breathe.
• Try to create a simple logo to identity your website. And this very logo explains everything about your business, hence you must take utmost care in not to use more than three colors and not to make it too wide or too tall. Also, have a captivating tag line somewhere with the header, and write an About Us page which describes the uniqueness of your website. These will leave an impression for your visitors to remember your website.
• You must provide a way back to your home page on every single page of your site and give your customer the information they will be looking for and help them find it easily and quickly.
• You must keep your site's navigation consistent. What you do on one page, should be done the same way on the rest of your site's pages. Keep the colors consistent as well.
• You must make sure that your page loads faster. If viewers have to wait for a page to load then they will switch over to somewhere else. It is estimated that if a page doesn't load in 8 seconds you will lose 1/3 of your visitors.
Angelica

Hi

Post by Angelica »

Thanks for giving me a tips about SEO .. need more helpful informations.. would you?
Doli.smith80

Re: SEO and Web Design

Post by Doli.smith80 »

Interesting post. Web designing is must for a web site which gives a good image for a business. By the way I have hired a good web design service from one of the best web development company. I am really very mush satisfied with their services.
MalakJarrar

Logo Design Tips, Tutorials, Techniques, and Links

Post by MalakJarrar »

I applied extrude effect to a letter,
can i submit the final files with the effect applied or I'll have to Expand the appearance and create objects.
techwisepk

Post by techwisepk »

Hey ! Thanks for this amazing information. Great !
portlandweb1

Portland Website Designers - Affordable Website Design Packa

Post by portlandweb1 »

Hi
These are the nice line about seo, you rightly say seo is mostly depends upon the website designing if you use proper Google crawling words and technique that are easily crawl by the Google and it help us more to promote a website.
Milaavera

Post by Milaavera »

Plus pursuits, a trusted web page designer likes to offer you check out link color psychology so that you can work better and putting lots of contains in your site. That goes a new exciting looks can attractive to people to visit.
Andrewdiura

Post by Andrewdiura »

i have a web site. its loading time too much. for this visitor not interrest to visit my site for loading . i understant this this for my visitor not come my site from previous. how can i do this for this problem?
braketech

Post by braketech »

SEO of your website starts with the development of your website. the good design and quality content is the factor that will make your website to have a good start.then you must go with is the on page SEO. On page SEO is basically concerned with the keyword tagging and making the website to be visible to the search engines.after that you can off page
ngswastha

Post by ngswastha »

The website design always play an important role in SEO . the website should user friendly and have the quality content is the best from SEO point of view.