Web design

Web site design, graphics, logos, web development,templates design discussions.

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

xc2345

Web design

Post by xc2345 »

Am a beginer in web design and this has always been my dream. I want to make a site(for a project) where users can download music legally, or they can also listen to the music without downloading it. I intend to use ASP. Is this possible? if it is can someone please come to my rescue. Thanks in advance
Angelica

Hi

Post by Angelica »

how to listen to the music without downloading it. I am using ASP. Is this possible?
mathew

Web design and development

Post by mathew »

If you are new to web development & design, been learning php and a little bit of javascript, css during classes...found it interesting to go into this field.
Then, I am recommending you a high level web development for web 2.0, e-commerce, user generated, and social media.
We have worked with numerous fortunes 500 companies that have utilized our web development team to build self-sustaining and popular websites.
Our team of 30+ programmers, graphic designers, and MySQL experts, can custom build a high-end, interactive, and profitable website for your business.
iwiinfotechfs

Am a beginer in web design and this has always been my dream

Post by iwiinfotechfs »

:oops: For a type of website you desire you need the equipping of specific software along with the desired language script. For that you need the help of a reliable Web Development Company.
jaikanth123

Post by jaikanth123 »

Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, micro blogging clients and RSS readers.
Typically web pages are classified as static or dynamic:

* Static pages don’t change content and layout with every request unless a human (web master/programmer) manually updates the page. A simple HTML page is an example of static content.
* Dynamic pages adapt their content and/or appearance depending on end-user’s input/interaction or changes in the computing environment (user, time, database modifications, etc.) Content can be changed on the client side (end-user's computer) by using client-side scripting languages (JavaScript, JScript, Actionscript, etc.) to alter DOM elements (DHTML). Dynamic content is often compiled on the server utilizing server-side scripting languages (Perl, PHP, ASP, JSP, ColdFusion, etc.). Both approaches are usually used in complex applications.
chrisadam

web design

Post by chrisadam »

Web design is the skill of creating presentations of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an end-user through the World Wide Web, by way of a Web browser or other Web-enabled software like Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS reader
iamtoogood

The idea behind Website Design

Post by iamtoogood »

A web designer's ultimate aim for a website's design is to achieve a balance between its attractiveness (targeted look-and-feel with necessary design effects), load time considerations (optimizing design elements for website size) and user friendliness (easy-to-use navigation and well laid-out easily readable content) - without entirely compromising on either of them. Between the extremes of making bare designs with cluttered content and hard-to-navigate complex designs, a professional web designer needs to learn to expertly create a web design that is impressive, cohesive, well laid out, fast-loading and easy to use. On the programming front, no compromise must be made in creating a well coded and error free website that ensures a uniform user experience - web standards compliant (valid XHTML/CSS), accessible and cross browser compatible.
alextrey17

Web Design Tips

Post by alextrey17 »

Although HTML tutorials will provide you with an overview of HTML and web site design, unfortunately, that's about it. They usually don't provide you with the little web site design tips and tricks that are used to create special effects within your web pages. Although learning HTML and some basic web site design techniques is very important, if you want to add special effects to your web pages, you will need to learn some additional coding techniques, such as using CSS and JavaScript.
juliasampres

Web Design HTML

Post by juliasampres »

The easiest way to write correct HTML and CSS is to use an HTML editor that writes it for you. But there can still be errors, so validation helps keep your pages perfect.
Brunocalvert

Post by Brunocalvert »

Web Designing is one of the very essential part of the website development.Because it is the only GUI from which user can get interact with the you website.there are so many web designing software available for you.So go for the user friendly web designing.
Cheapest Blinds

Post by Cheapest Blinds »

After I know the Wordpress I no longer need to learn website design.
Connellmorgan

Post by Connellmorgan »

Website designing is one of great profession now a days as the need of website is now a days at a boom. So there are much more need of website designer and you can also get a nice amount for the work.
Neetasha

Web site designing

Post by Neetasha »

Web desiging is the process of desiging the web pages.And it is a collection of information about a particular topic.. Because it is the only GUI from which user can get interact with the you website.
The basic aspects for web desiging are:
1.Content
2.Sability
3.Appearance
4.Visibility
austinhomes

Post by austinhomes »

Web Designing is one of the very essential part of the website development.Because it is the only GUI from which user can get interact with the you website.there are so many web designing software available for you.So go for the user friendly web designing.
ferkejames

Post by ferkejames »

Web design is the ability to create presentations of content that is delivered to an end user through the World Wide Web using a Web browser or other Web-enabled software such as Internet television clients, microblogging clients and RSS reader.