Steyn-Ntini decimates India in 20 overs!

Enjoy with games, sports news for fun!!

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

Luke

Steyn-Ntini decimates India in 20 overs!

Post by Luke »

The First Innings Of The Second Test Match... India....

Records.... Cont..... (76 for 10 in 20 overs) ...
Last edited by Luke on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

Sad part for India.. :(
Robert Davidson

Post by Robert Davidson »

India deserves it and its all depends on captain re. There is no cooperation between players. Captain do's all the arrangement. Thats y i say that no one is fit for holding that place rather then DADA thats Ganguly
Robert

Hi Robert Davidson....

Post by Robert »

Thats y i say that no one is fit for holding that place rather then DADA thats Ganguly...

Ganguly Playes A Sensational Match today................

Saurav Ganguly b M Ntini 0 2 0 0 0.00

DADA.....DADA

DADA.....DADA
Last edited by Robert on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Davidson

what what .. Hello Mr. Luke thats what i want to say that everything only can done by captain not by players. if there will be no team spirit or unity in team then same like as DADA every player will go back top pavilion.

Board is just playing with DADA's 'life. "Sometime OUT and sometime IN" What they are doing. If one gets chance to play at least for few series then only he will be back in form. understand Dude.
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

You guys have forgotten.. how many matches india have won because of Dhoni's sensible captainship..!!!! ganguly needs to retire now.... new team is gonna stay fastener!!!
Robert Davidson

Ha ha ha ha.. have u seen Ganguly's captainship record. Just go for it. Indian history ganguly is only the person who touched the peaks where Indian cricket was not hoping also. You are just seeing that dhoni is young but its not enough re. ganguly is good and very well talented player even very well experienced. Indian team needs ganguly to hold that place again.

Few months back BCCI realized that and called ganguly to look his team once again but DADA rejected the offer and said that i don't want to take any risk towards my career as you all have already fired me.

Just go back to old news and check it.
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

why should you keep looking at past... only stupid people would do... look forward for the new start... just accept the fact that he is OLD....
Robert Davidson

You really not understanding re. Whatever you saying it might be correct but dhoni is not fit for holding the Indian team. I don't feel that India's future is good in dhoni's shoulder. By drinking 5litre's milk you can't hold the team with best... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Robert

Dhoni... Wounderful Batting Style....

Post by Robert »

There Is Only Batsman Dancing And Hit The Ball......Thats Our One -Day Captain M.S.Dhoni....

Robert Davidson

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Not able to stop my laugh. What he want to prove by playing like this. this pictures are really ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha See how he is playing. Is he handicapped?

Normally plays with one leg. Milk man wants to play the shot other side but ball goes to other side. Really he don't how to play even commentators insulted many times that he plays with luck but reality is dhoni don''t know to play. This comment was said by former captain and present commentator of Pakistan Mr. Ramiz Raja. Its true fact re. By seeing picture it looks that he is showing gymnastics, aerobics or dancing on the pitch.

Thats what i say that dhoni is not at all fit to hold the Indian team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

Silly comment... this jump and dance i wat making him hit great 4's and 6's... not every body is capable to hit such shot.. :D
Robert Davidson

He just getting those shots by chance. Really its seems that he is not playing cricket but want to say that I'm joker and this is circus. Very funny... He he he he he he he he he.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luke

Ya.....

Post by Luke »

Ya Sure..... A Real Cricketer Can't Able To Play such shots..... Thats Sure.....
Robert Davidson

Very true Luke.. Real player can't play these type of dancing shots... He he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he...