Worried Dhoni plans to bat up the order

Enjoy with games, sports news for fun!!

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

ushakumarik

Worried Dhoni plans to bat up the order

Post by ushakumarik »

Struggling to digest the team's third defeat in a row, Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni blamed his batsmen for playing too many shots too early and said he might bat up the order from the next match of the Indian Premier League :cry: .
According to Dhoni, the total of 144-7 was not good enough in this format of the game :( .
"We were aware that it is not a big total to defend but we wanted to pull it off, 8) " he said.
Luke

Of Course ........

Post by Luke »

Losing too many wickets in the first six overs is not helping their cause either............
siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

According to me Chennai is the worst team in India now. Hayden, Hussey and Oram were the backbone. Dhoni is just a joker
Robert Davidson

Post by Robert Davidson »

Yeah Chennai team which was called one of the best team in IPL is just going waste now and that Dhoni really don't know how to handle Captaincy... He is just waste... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
siteadmin
Site Admin

i

Post by siteadmin »

Chennai is resurrecting into a good team now with a good composed Team effort probably i need to take back my words that Chennai is the worst. Still we miss Hayden and Hussey the back bone of our batting attack. Fleming fails too many times, Vidyut and Parthiv should remain good spectators and encourage the team and should not Play
ushakumarik

Post by ushakumarik »

U should think twice before leaving the words and no use in taking it back. Our team don really miss Hayden or Hussy. I think good training and practice for existing team members is more than enough. V r better than others. Chennai always rocks.
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

Yea usha.. that is the way..!!!! I think chennai rocks and will rock forever..!! Dhoni is the best captain for the team...!!!! We can manage with out the Australian fools also...!!!!! :)
ushakumarik

Post by ushakumarik »

Exactly nicky… I hope Audience like us is the strength of our Chennai team.
siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

I wish chennai performs as per your wishes. Will be funny to see what you people say when they fail. I am always neutral :-) :lol:
Nickysemilo

Post by Nickysemilo »

siteadmin wrote:I wish chennai performs as per your wishes. Will be funny to see what you people say when they fail. I am always neutral :-) :lol:

Being at safer side is no big deal...!!!