SEO Elite

Get the Primary goal for the need of trading links through exchange with other sites......

Moderators: ushakumarik, DeviSri

John

SEO Elite

Post by John »

SEO Elite is a great link building tool. The program will analyze your competitors inbound links, submit link exchange requests, verify ranking and generate link pages – all in an ethical manner.

Further, the software is backed by a wholly responsive team and comes with a sixty day money back assurance.

Analysis of competitors' inbound links is a huge tool for accelerating the link building process. With SEO Elite, you can discover not only who is linking to your competitors, however what anchor text and keywords are being used to produce their top rankings.

You can speedily reverse engineer the complete linking strategy of the top ranked sites, rapidly gathering information like:
• The page their link is placed on
• The Google(Pagerank) of the linking page
• The title of page of the linking webpage
• The anchor text neighboring the link
• The total number of times a particular keyword appears within the anchor text
• The percentage of websites that a particular anchor text exists within the anchor text.
• The total number of outbound links on the webpage their link resides on
• The total number of links on the webpage their link resides on.
• Allows you to carry out a "whois search" on the website their link resides on so you can effortlessly call them up on the telephone if you wish.
• The email address of the website their link resides on
• The link recognition of the webpage their link resides on
• Calculates the average Page Rank of the entire websites pointing to their website
• Calculates the many PR0-10 websites linking to their website
• Summarizes the number of links from every IP Address
• Summarizes the total number of each type of extension you or your competitor's link contains. (i.e. .edu .org .com .net and so on...)
• Age of the entire websites
• Whether the website is in the Yahoo Directory
• Whether the website is in DMOZ.org
• Whether the website is in Wikipedia

With this detail, launching your own linking plan targeting your competition's the majority powerful link partners becomes much easier.
siteadmin
Site Admin

Post by siteadmin »

I never see a real worth for seeing softwares like this, only thing they do is plunder money from innocent buyers. Most of the stuff the software claim to do is available online so why do we need to buy one piece of junk software for SEO?
anseo

Post by anseo »

I am using SEO Elite for checking website ranking with specific Keywords in different search engines (google, yahoo, MSN). In starting it was showing accurate results but not now. For Example with a keyword “ABC” my site is on first of serp and SEO Elite report shows “not found”. So why this happening please give your suggestion what I should do.

Thanks in Advance.
rachelbles

Post by rachelbles »

I've tried using that one before.. not satisfied with it.. not using it now..
Jenie0109

Post by Jenie0109 »

Never tried SEO elite before.. I'll give it a try..
trinuk7789

Post by trinuk7789 »

I dont use seo elite.
See,there are many free tools to extract everything..
Like for backlinks: Yahoo site explorer.
Number of indexed pages : Google
Competitors : SEM rush
Backlinks : Webmaster tools...

still many free tools...