- Always work in user point of view. Focus the users, not search engines.
- Navigation paths in your site must be clean. If a visitor explore your site, he should feel very comfortable.
- Apply labels for all the pages very clearly. Give a brief about it so that your users will understand the page better.
- Be sure about the information you are publishing in website. All the contents in your website must be helpful for users.
- Submit sitemaps if you add new pages. This will let the search engines to know about the new pages and getting crawled.
- Apply text in non-textual content areas such as images, videos etc….
- Keep an eye on the impact of organic results for your website regularly. Always analyze before and after implementing any SEO factors.
- Your code must be simple and clean. If it is vary tidy, it is a setback for your website.
- Instead of targeting homepage for each and every keyword, Create unique page for important keywords and target those pages.
- Get direct links from sites that have same theme as much as possible.
- Make sure your site files and folders were following a hierarchical structure. This will increase the visibility of site to the user and as well the search engines. All files were interlinked and you can avoid orphanage files.
- Be tolerant until you get the result you expect. Good rankings may take more time. Even if you achieve better rankings quickly, it will vanish soon.
- Always keep in your mind that each one connected with your business is possibly a link partner, including your customers, your affiliates and your advertising partners.
- Always read blogs, participate in forums which makes you updated and stands you on top in SEO.
- Do not duplicate your content. Each and every article in website must be unique. Through carelessness you may lead to create duplicate pages. It will always happen in dynamic websites.
- Don’t use parameters in the url. If it is needed, don’t use too many parameters. Always rewrite urls structure using .htaccess.
- Don’t have any 404 page in website. Always create custom 404 pages and redirect dead pages to new pages relevant to that old page.
- Don’t use too much Flash. Search engines will not crawls flash codes. Also it consumes more load time.
- Don’t have many outgoing links (links to other sites).This will drain the link power of your page.
- Never involve in any black-hat SEO techniques that will lead your search engine rankings down.
- Don’t contact vendors for SEO problems and ideas. Their main motto is to advertise a product, not to boost up your rankings in search engines.
- Don’t fear if your rankings went back. Rankings will fluctuate sometimes, and if your rankings did not bounce back quickly, you need to analyze and implement a better strategy.
- Don’t rely on untrustworthy expert advice while selecting keywords for your website. Use data.
No comments yet.