1. Its great for starter websites. They don't have to go through the major process of going through the big SEO process and can instantly come to top if you shed more money to Google.
2. Fast and reliable -As I said before its very fast you setup website today later that day you setup a adwords account and boom your ads are live and running and you are even in 1st page if you bid high. Its not possible in SEO atleast for medium to high competitive terms.
3. You can control your budget. If you can pay more you can get higher traffic and it all depends on the money you are willing to spend.
4. Good quality score helps you boost your ad positions and bid money.
1. Too costly if you have a big website you need to have big budget to make PPC work.
2. You ever keep paying money you stop paying and your positions and ads disappear.
3. Limited knowledge required for better performance of your ads. You need to spend your precious time to learn something about PPC to get good results.
4. Bigger companies can easily beat you with their money. Its all about money more you have better your results, keywords and positions are.
1. SEO is best for quality sites. If you have a quality site and have time and resource SEO is best since organic results can drive huge amount of traffic to your website.
2. Non stop listings. Your listings are there 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
3. You never have to keep paying. Once your site is established in rankings you can stop SEO and still will reap the benefit of search engine listings and rankings.
4. Great for low budget and even non-profit sites. You don't have to keep paying and small budget can still get you on top.
5. Not the rich wins here but quality wins over the rich people. I have some great sites run by just simple person and it brings 1000s of visitors per day to their website.
1. Slow and long term. If you need quick fix for your results SEO is not right since it takes time and patience.
2. Sometimes it can be costly since lot of man power involved.
3. Don't have full control. Since organic results are very unpredictable you will not have 100% control like PPC. We need to be going by search engine guidelines.
4. Experts required since it takes lot of time. In PPC you can get it running in a day but if you need organic results you need to learn a lot to get yourself qualified.
Overall both have advantages over each other. At times SEO is better and sometimes PPC is better. Its very difficult to say which one is best.
Labels: pay per click